Located at the southern end of Goulburn's dynamic CBD on the corner of Auburn & Clinton Streets, the site also can be accessed via Lanigan Lane.
Currently occupying the site is a 1950's double brick building that has a variety of tenants and uses in place. The building was refurbished back in 1964. There is ample bitumen sealed car parking to the rear of the building. The current floor space details are (approx.)
Ground Floor 788 sqm
First Floor 782 sqm
The site is positioned across the road from the recently completed "Marian" housing 25 Residential Apartments along with hosting 4 retail shop fronts. Along side The Marian is the new and successfully operating Quest Hotel/Serviced Apartments. Directly opposite if the Tattersalls Club a popular location for locals and visitors to the town.
- Large Development Site on prominent corner
- 4,305 sqm site
- 2 Separate Street Frontages and rear lane access
- B4 Mixed Use Zoning (as per Goulburn Mulwaree Council LEP)
- Quick access to arterial roads
- Southern end of Goulburn's main street
Walk/Short Drive - Schools, Train Station, Golf Course, Churches, Pubs & Clubs and Grocery Stores are all among the many.
Some photos of proposed plans for the site.
Please call Peter Mylonas on 0408 161 628 or [email protected]
** Agent Interest **
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All inspections must be Strictly by appointment only (rental and sales),
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent & purchaser
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules