Have you been looking for something that offers just that little bit more. Here is a large family home in a centrally located quiet cul-de-sac, this elevated home with spectacular views offers a fanatasic lifestyle opportunity. Perfect for the growing family or extended family, with seperate living areas and a large covered entertaining deck/alfresco. All of this and so close to the Goulburn town centre.
The double garage is located on the lower ground level, off the private rear yard. The property is currently tenanted, however, will be sold with vacant possession.
At a glance....
- Modern brick rendered 4 Bedroom family home
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk through robe
- 2 Bathrooms (plus another bathroom downstairs)
- Kitchen is renovated with marble benchtops, 900mm cooktop
- Stainless steel oven, rangehood and cooktop
- Renovated ensuite
- Timber floors in living ares and hallways
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Plantation shutters
- 2 x split system airconditioners - Mitsubishi Industrial
- Multiple living rooms
- Manageable backyard
- Large Covered alfresco/deck for entertaining
- Recently renovated marble kitchen
- Generous garage / workshop off street parking available
- Additional studio/5th Bed downstairs with additional bathroom and kitchenette
Inspections By Appointment Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 or [email protected]
Built Year: 2000
House size: 290m2
Land size: 795 m2
Council Rates: tbc
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas or interstate (from a known hotspot) in the last 14 days?-All attendees are required to provide their name and phone number for tracking purposes
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to use hand sanitiser which PMPS will supply. Visitors are welcome to wear masks if they would prefer.
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all/or most doors at the property prior to the inspection