Behind a picket fence and set amongst an established cottage garden, providing shade & privacy from the main street, you will find this wonderfully charming three bedroom double brick federation house. Located a short distance from the town centre, this character house could be your next home.
The central hallway of the home has restored polished Blackbutt timber flooring. There are three good sized bedrooms each with robes. The master bedroom has a large ensuite that has all the character of a country cottage. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both double sized one featuring beautifully restored polished timber floors. There is a main bathroom with shower, and a third toilet off the laundry.
The lounge room is a good size and features a fireplace and some original stained-glass windows. There is a meals area separate to the kitchen, with an original wood oven, there is a dishwasher, and and upright oven with electric cook top and rangehood. At the back of of the home is a sunroom that leads out to what can only be described as a 'secret garden'. With overhanging vines, an arbour and a timber deck, the scene is set for balmy nights of entertaining or just relaxing. There is the bonus of rear lane access and a small orchard for those who like their food paddock to plate.
At a glance.....
- 3 large bedrooms- main with ensuite (separate shower and claw foot bath)
- Delightful lounge room with cast iron open fire.
- 11 foot ceilings with fans to bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating with radiators in each room.
- Fully insulated
- Country style kitchen with old fashioned wood stove and electric stove.
- Separate dining room off the kitchen with polished board floors.
- Sun room or art and craft studio.
- Glorious easy care garden with a variety of fruit trees and raised veggie garden.
- Entertaining patio for BBQ's and cute child's cubby house.
- Rear land access for off street parking
Idyllic country style living in this beautifully presented home. Make a time to inspect today!
Built Year: c.1910
House size: 151 m2 (approx.)
Land size: 816 m2
Council Rates: $368/quarter (approx.)
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas or interstate (from a known hotspot) in the last 14 days?
-All attendees are required to provide their name and phone number for tracking purposes
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to use hand sanitiser which PMPS will supply. Visitors are welcome to wear masks if they would prefer.
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all/or most doors at the property prior to the inspection