Set on a 2,000 sqms, this elegant modern Hamptons styled residence enjoys an exclusive position in the company of some of Goulburn's finest family homes. Refined detailing and a neutral colour palette, this home has romantic appeal and country charm. With approx. 500sqm under roof, there is plenty of room for everyone.
Rarely does a property come along that offers you the ultimate lifestyle along with the possibility of a separate home office/man cave/pool house, and all on this large private block, and the ability to expand further if required.
With quality fixtures, finishes and attention to detail, this luxurious home comprises of:
- A tranquil parents 'wing' of this home featuring a spacious master bedroom feels like a luxurious resort room, with a massive walk in robe, and large ensuite with dual shower and rain head, and a freestanding bath, the ultimate parents escape.
- Separated from the master, three oversized bedrooms (all featuring sound insulation), and all boasting built-ins are serviced by an elegant main bathroom, and are located around a central rumpus room (over 30m2), that opens to the backyard.
- The light and airy living and dining areas greet you as you enter the home through the formal entrance. Featuring a romantic fireplace perfect for chilly days and nights. This is a fantastic combined living zone, with the kitchen located to one end and the covered alfresco through sliding doors off the dining zone. Designed to provide you with indoor-outdoor living year-round.
- You won't be able to keep yourself out of your light-filled Hamptons styled kitchen. Complete with European appliances, six burner gas stove, expansive stone benchtops, marble herringbone splashback, shaker styled cabinetry, large butler's pantry, dishwasher and massive amount of storage, it will prove to be the heart of your new home.
- If you love to stay in and watch movies or your favourite Netflix series, then the media room will definitely fit the bill. With elevated seating and a low light setting you will definitely get the full cinema experience without having to leave your home.
- If you love the great outdoors this gorgeous property features a covered alfresco/BBQ area, inground swimming pool and spa for taking a quick dip on a hot day or balmy night. There is a designated area for a trampoline. Maybe you would rather relax around the fire pit with friends and family. Whatever you decide you can rest assured knowing that your treelined boundary (once fully established) will provide you the privacy for your private sanctuary for winding down after a long week or busy weekend.
- The laundry has not been forgotten with the continuation of the Hamptons styled cabinetry, an abundance of storage, a stone benchtop, marble tiled splashback, and direct access to the outside. Your laundry will no longer feel like chore.
- Large secure oversized 2 car garage plus parking for a caravan/boat/gooseneck down the side of the property. And approval for another separate shed/garage to be built behind the existing garage. You won't be looking for more storage space.
- Not forgetting the other large shed to the left-hand side of the property. Perfect for a home office/business, man/woman cave, gym, storage (64m2). Let your imagination go wild. The shed is approved for a bathroom to be installed if you felt the need.
At a glance..
Exclusive Run O Waters location
Designed with privacy in mind
Amazing level of detail and craftsmanship
4 oversized bedrooms (Beds 2 & 3 have sound insulation)
Master wing features huge walk in robe, fireplace and full ensuite
Separate powder room
Media room with block out blinds & elevated seating platform & sound insulation
High ceilings throughout
Formal entry with feature pendant
Plenty of walk in storage cupboards around the home (3)
Huge entertainers' kitchen with butler's pantry
Large 30m2 rumpus room surrounded by beds 2,3 & 4
Separate small study area in parents 'wing' of the home
Large laundry with marble splashback and stone benchtops
LED lighting throughout the home
Ducted heating and cooling
Full block out blinds in all bedrooms & media room
Two gas fireplaces (living area and master bedroom)
Ducted heating and cooling
Custom cabinetry throughout
Plantation shutters in bathrooms
Huge 500sqm under roof (approx.)
Spectacular Outdoor living
Inground swimming pool with waterfall
Big covered alfresco with LED lighting and fans
Separate man cave/lady cave/studio/shed (64m2)
Concrete paths to perimeter of the home
Treelined boundary, privacy and protection from the elements
Oversized garage (49m2) with built in storage cupboard
Driveway is crushed bluestone bitumen?
Plenty of parking for recreational vehicle (ie caravan, boat etc)
Instant gas hot water system
3 Water tanks
Server Fully Networked. CAT6 cable at 10gbs.
Home security system (on network)
NBN Also installed
Approval for additional shed/garage behind existing garage
Year Built:March 2019
Floor Size: 441m2 (approx.)
Roof Size: 550m2 (approx.)
Block Size: 2000m2 (approx.)
Rates: $212/qtr (approx.)
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas or interstate (from a known hotspot) in the last 14 days?-All attendees are required to provide their name and phone number for tracking purposes
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to use hand sanitiser which PMPS will supply. Visitors are welcome to wear masks if they would prefer.
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all/or most doors at the property prior to the inspection