Ultimate Weekend Escape
Address on application
Bring your family from the hustle and bustle of the city, to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of country living.
Uninterrupted views from the elevated position. To the East overlooking the district to National Parks. To the North and West all the way back to Goulburn and ranges beyond.
40.72 Ha or 100 Acres with the perfect mixture of 80% cleared grazing land as well as 20% sheltered timber. Providing unlimited access to firewood and great wind breaks.
There are 3 separated paddocks with 4 Dams. Good boundary fencing with hinged joint and barb wire all round on the property. Sheep yard included.
The property consists of 4 large bedrooms with all built ins and 1 with ensuite. Main bathroom and a versatile laundry nook
Quality polyurethane kitchen with stainless appliances. Spacious open living and dining area.
Outside the property has a shipping container and a single garage attached, offering plenty of space to store your weekend treasures.
Keep warm in front of 1 x combustion wood fireplace. Further comfort can be found with the fully ducted daikin reverse Cycle AC.
Complete Power to grid. Has 2 x 22,5000 fresh filtered water tanks.
2 LPG Gas bottles.
RELN 500lt septic tank
Inspections by Appointment only
Ed Zammit - 0422 419 769 or [email protected]
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All inspections must be Strictly by appointment only (rental and sales),
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent & purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to wear a pair of latex gloves which PMPS will supply.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.