COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All inspections must be Strictly by appointment only (rental and sales),
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent & purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to wear a pair of latex gloves which PMPS will supply.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.
This attractive free-standing late 1900s federation home is set on a large 1660sqm block with rear lane access to potentially be developed (STCA).
The property is in immaculate condition, features generous proportions and enjoys an ultra-convenient lifestyle location footsteps to Hospital, Victoria park and the CBD.
*3 Good sized bedrooms upstairs with original classic features
* Potential living space downstairs
*Wood Fire Heater and air-conditioning
*Open Kitchen with Gas cook top
*Ample living areas enjoying an indoor/outdoor flow
*Rear north facing backyard soaking up all the sun
*8 bay garage and double carport with access
*The ultimate benefit to this property is the potential to utilize the vacant land at the rear that has a potential for future development (STCA)
*There are very few of these older homes within keeping of its age. If you are looking for a fantastic location and an older character home
Inspections by Appointment Only
Ed Zammit - 0422 419 769 or [email protected]