Fully approved and currently operating as a boarding house
Offering a prime location, opposite the beautiful Belmore Park
Over 2 levels
37 - 38 single and double rooms with shared bathroom facilities
Main lounge are with 65" TV
Currently servicing 17 full-time tenants paying $180 - $200 per week/ room
Rooms avilable for overnight accommodation @ $59/night
Turning over approx. $4000/week
3 kitchens throughout the property. One commercial kitchen on the lower level
3-4 toilets and showers per floor
Majority of the rooms have televisions and bar fridges
Washing machine and dryer
Ducted Air conditioning throughout
Commercial fire alarm system
Security cameras installed
For all enquiries in the first instance to Peter Mylonas - 0408 161 628 or email: [email protected]
Or contact the office on 02 48211044 for more information.
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent & purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to wear a pair of latex gloves which PMPS will supply.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.