Information on lots 139 - 1138 Maryvale Road Bevendale NSW
*Land Price only $2,700.00 per Acre*
Lot 139 is approx. 116 acres.$315,000
*The Property has a dam and a permanent spring fed water hole in Old Man Gunyah Creek.
*Frontage to Maryvale Road to the east and have a western boundary on Old Man Gunyah creek. magnificent views towards the Lachlan River Valley.
* Ideal to purchase and build a weekender and Shedding
* Currently used as mixed Cattle and Sheep Grazing
- This stunning property consists of undulating grazing country
- Quality fencing throughout the property, allows for ease of stock management and water course protection.
- Superbly located 1hour 46* mins from Goulburn 1 hour 52* to Canberra,
1hour* from Gunning and 1 Hour* to the historic town of Yass.
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All inspections must be Strictly by appointment only (rental and sales),
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent & purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to wear a pair of latex gloves which PMPS will supply.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.
Inspections by Appointment
Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 or [email protected]