COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All inspections must be Strictly by appointment only (rental and sales),
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent & purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to wear a pair of latex gloves which PMPS will supply.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.
The property is in a very handy location, with a choice of three primary schools between one and three minutes' drive; Goulburn's CBD, cafe's and restaurant's, Big merino, Bunnings warehouse and shops......
** North West facing - warm in winter & cool in summer.
** 2 large bedrooms - plenty of room for the young family.
** Main bedroom with air conditioner.
** Large Lounge with large Gas Heating to warm your house in winter.
** Crafted Tasmania Oak solid kitchen, there are plenty of Cupboards for your storage.
** Solid tiled floor
** New Carpet installed in two bedrooms
** Updated bathroom
** Sunny Internal tiled Laundry leads you to the nice views of your back yard - relaxing your
** Huge back yard - plenty of room for your kids playing around.
** Two big Garden sheds with concreted floor.
** Wide driveway with a metal gate leads to a Large Double Garage & there as Plenty of room
for off street parking
** Great value: Big land - possible to build a Granny flat. STCA
** Big Water tank for your big back yard & water needs of your garden.
** Perfect for first home buyers, tradies or investors to lease out .......
** Currently tenanted - Vacant possession is also available for owner occupancy.
** Land size 696m2
** Owner is very keen to sell & would consider any reasonable offers.
** Make this one yours - Please call Ed Zammit - 0422 419 769 or office: (02) 4821 1044
** Email : [email protected]