253-255 Auburn Street Goulburn
Price on application
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO LEASE THE OLD STATE BANK
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
- All inspections must be Strictly by appointment only (rental and sales),
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent & purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to wear a pair of latex gloves which PMPS will supply.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.
Situated on a large corner block and being only a 1 min. walk to the Goulburn Plaza this property has great location and plenty of exposure to passing pedestrians and vehicles.
Lease either the whole building or part of the building.
Prominent Position for a Restaurant ,Cafe, office space,
Built in the 1930's this extraordinary property has to be seen to be believed.
Upstairs Ideal Office Space upstairs or Accommodation,
Downstairs Ideal Shop, Or Restaurant / Cafe (STCA)
- 17 rooms over 3 levels plus a Mezzanine
- Huge ground floor room - currently used as an Antiques shop
- Spacious living rooms and several rooms with High, patterned ceilings
- 1 Kitchen and 1 Kitchenette
- Safe room
- Storage areas
- Bathroom upstairs plus multiple separate toilets within building
- Total Building approx. 680m2
- Single garage parking and gated parking for 2 at rear of property
Ground level 340m2 (Can be leased Separately)
Upstairs level 340m2
Lease month to month negotiable terms
Floor Plan Available on request.
For more details or to arrange an inspection
Please contact Peter Mylonas- 0408 161 628
: 680 m2
: 449.00 m2
Peter Mylonas Property Solutions
42-44 Clinton Street
T 02 4821 1044
F 02 4821 1077
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.