Located in a quiet and pretty cul-de-sac you will find this cute little three bedroom gem of a home, and its on the high side of the street. The perfect first home with a great sized yard, covered alfresco and good sized living spaces.
* Well maintained brick veneer home - excellent location in a quiet cul-de-sac
* 3 bedrooms with an oversized master - all with built-in wardrobes
* Functional kitchen overlooks the rear yard and is the central hub of the home
* Separate lounge & family room that flows out to the large, covered BBQ area
* The bathroom has a separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
* The double garage has internal access to the home and great storage space
* Featuring a neat and tidy, low maintenance yard with established gardens.
* Double gates to rear yard for easy access.
* Large covered alfresco
Inspections Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 or [email protected]
Year built: tbc
House size: 230sqm
Block size: 560sqm
Council Rates: TBC
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas or interstate (from a known hotspot) in the last 14 days?-All attendees are required to provide their name and phone number for tracking purposes
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to use hand sanitizer which PMPS will supply. Visitors are welcome to wear masks if they would prefer.
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all/or most doors at the property prior to the inspection