Sometimes when we are looking for a new home, we have a long list of important things we need to have in our new home. Look no further, these homes have all of those items and maybe more.
This is a boutique, gated development of 22 homes is located close to the town centre, making it a highly desirable option for people who like to walk. If you would rather just stay home, these properties are all double glazed and have reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home. With stone benchtops and handmade tiled splashbacks this house will feel like home from the moment you move in.
Each property has a single garage with internal access, there are courtyard gardens off each home, with covered alfresco for year-round entertaining. All three bedrooms have built in robes, and quality carpet.
The development has a private road and green space, with a gated entrance off Cowper Street. There is nothing to do to these properties, except to move in and enjoy.
Pricing Stage One:
13/74 - $475,000 - SOLD
15/74 - $445,000 - Currently tenanted
17/74 - $445,000
21/74 - $475,000 - SOLD
22/74 - $495,000 - UNDER OFFER
At a glance....
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 stylish bathrooms (one is an ensuite)
- Separate laundry
- Comfortable tiled living areas with access to private entertaining alfrescos
- Single garage with internal access
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling plus alternative gas points for heating
- 2700 ceiling height
- Fully insulated with double glazed windows
- Stone benchtops with handmade tiled splashbacks
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Roller blinds to all windows
- Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances
- Quality carpet to bedrooms
- LED lighting
- Private road and park area
- Government Incentives may apply* (criteria and conditions apply)
Secure your Brand New residence in this private, gated Estate exists now
Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 Ally Smith 0421 051 525
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas or interstate (from a known hotspot) in the last 14 days?-All attendees are required to provide their name and phone number for tracking purposes
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to use hand sanitiser which PMPS will supply. Visitors are welcome to wear masks if they would prefer.
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all/or most doors at the property prior to the inspection