138 - 139 MARYVALE ROAD BEVENDALE
"WYANGLA" 1138 MARYVALE ROAD BEVENDALE NSW 2581
Information on lots 120, 138 & 139 - 1138 Maryvale Road Bevendale NSW
*Land Price only $2,700.00 per Acre*
Lot 120 is approx. 70 acres with a homestead / slab hut, and full service's, power,shearing shed & Hay shed / out buildings POA
Lot 138 is approx. 107 acres $289,000 and has two dams
Lot 139 is approx. 116 acres.$320,000 And has a dam and a permanent spring fed water hole in Old Man Gunyah Creek.
Both Front lots are situated on Maryvale Road to the east and have a western boundary on Old Man Gunyah Creek. . Both lots have magnificent views towards the Lachlan River Valley.
* $2,700 per Acre.Approx
* Currently used as mixed Cattle and Sheep Grazing
- This stunning property consists of undulating grazing country and scattered bushland.
- An access road through the property allows for year round enjoyment. With power already running through the side of the property.
- Excellent water security is supplied by 2 dams and " Old Man Gunyah Creek meandering through western Boundary.
- Quality fencing throughout the property, allows for ease of stock management and water course protection.
- Superbly located 1hour 46* mins from Goulburn 1 hour 52* to Canberra,
1hour* from Gunning and 1 Hour* to the historic town of Yass.
'Wyangla' presents the ideal retreat or home, the choices are endless, from bush walking, swimming, artistic inspiration or agricultural pursuits.
Option 1 to Purchase the 2 lots and Build a home site
Option 2 to purchase separately and build a weekender, Shedding , Grazing on each.
Option 3 purchase all 2 or 3 lots with homestead, 3 separate contracts for all 3 lots
* Please call for pricing with additional House Site*
Inspections by Appointment
Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 or email@example.com