Rent is $45,000 +GST
Term 5 years with Options of a 5 x 5 extension
- Brand new fit out.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner + additional electric fireplace heater.
- Includes - Security system inside & Out
- Features Bank safe , bars on the windows , large display window
- Secure locked gate parking 3 clickers for the gate will be supplied.
-Landlord will pay the Rates & Water rates.
- For more Information Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 or email@example.com
Picturesque contribution to Auburn Street in conjunction with Colonial Mutual Life Building diagonally opposite. From
The Bank of Australasia opened in Goulburn on the 15thApril 1890 and it's first manager was C.W.Bell it was housed in Knowlmans store.
The present building was erected in 1905 and opened on the 10th July 1906. the Architects were Wardell and Denning . King and Armstrong were the builders. CM Shaw the founder of the Goulburn Golf Club was its best known manager from 1896 to 1914.
Description - 2 storey Edwardian building, Queen Anne influences evident in polychrome brick arches, curved roof and balcony, massive timber brackets.
This former bank building is a good example of Federation Queen Anne architecture. The building is a picturesque streetscape element on a corner of Goulburn's main thoroughfare, and it relates well to the CML building on the opposite corner. Its local heritage significance is reinforced by its purpose built attributes as the Union Bank c. 1910, and its long association with the banking in Goulburn city.