Lot 139/1138 Maryvale Road Bevendale
"WYANGLA" Lot 139 - 1138 Maryvale Road Bevendale NSW 2581
Information on lots 139 - 1138 Maryvale Road Bevendale NSW
*Land Price only $2,700.00 per Acre*
Lot 139 is approx. 116 acres.$315,000
*The Property has a dam and a permanent spring fed water hole in Old Man Gunyah Creek.
*Frontage to Maryvale Road to the east and have a western boundary on Old Man Gunyah creek. magnificent views towards the Lachlan River Valley.
* Ideal to purchase and build a weekender and Shedding
* Currently used as mixed Cattle and Sheep Grazing
- This stunning property consists of undulating grazing country
- Quality fencing throughout the property, allows for ease of stock management and water course protection.
- Superbly located 1hour 46* mins from Goulburn 1 hour 52* to Canberra,
1hour* from Gunning and 1 Hour* to the historic town of Yass.
Inspections by Appointment
Ed Zammit 0422 419 769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Mylonas Property Solutions
42-44 Clinton Street
T 02 4821 1044
F 02 4821 1077
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.